Asica is openly committed to the values of corporate social responsibility. Doing business responsibly means doing business successfully with social and environmental interests in mind.
Asica employees are committed to the following rules of conduct:
In the area of creating a positive business environment
- When we compete as a business, we act freely within internationally accepted fair trade standards.
- We create an environment of trust and correction with our attitudes and behavior in business relationships.
Within the area of compliance with the requirements of the legal system as a minimum of ethics:
- We consider compliance with the law a basic prerequisite for creating a favorable business environment.
- We act in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations in all areas in which we carry out our activities.
- We regard compliance with the law as a basic requirement in creating a favorable business environment.
- We act in accordance with the requirements imposed by laws and regulations in all areas in which we carry out our activities.
- We consistently comply with signed contracts, agreements, and obligations.
In the field of human rights
- We support and respect the protection of basic human rights, we do not intervene in any violation of these rights in any way.
- We respect the freedom of association and recognize the right to collective bargaining.
- We eliminate any form of forced labor.
- In the field of labor relations, we avoid discrimination, direct or indirect, based on sex, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, citizenship, social origin, gender, language, health status, age, religion or beliefs, family situation, marital or patrimonial status, family responsibilities, political opinions or of any other kind, membership, and activity in political parties or movements, unions or employers’ organizations. In the same way, acts of incitement, instigation or pressure that result discriminatory (mobbing).
- We do not allow child labor.
In the area of manufacturing quality and environmental management
- We develop and offer products and services with quality, safety and being responsible with the environment, as well as friendly to human health.
- We implement a policy of continuous improvement of all health, safety and environmental protection measures to achieve more favorable parameters than the applicable legal regulations.
- We achieve prosperity on the principles of sustainable development.
- We provide guarantees for the quality of our products and services.
In the field of production quality and environmental management
- We treat all clients, shareholders, and partners fairly, maintain good relationships with them, and protect their rights.
- We develop and offer products and services with the required quality and safety.
- We implement a policy of continuous improvement of all measures related to health, safety, and environmental protection, in order to achieve more demanding parameters than the applicable legal standard.
- We achieve prosperity in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
- We offer guarantees on the quality of our products and services.
- In relation to partners, customers, and suppliers.
- We treat all clients, partners, and shareholders fairly, maintain good relations with them and protect their rights.
- We apply principles of openness, honesty, and responsibility in the management of the company.
- We act openly and share information relevant to our members and partners, including the financial position, performance, ownership, and management of the company.
- We strive to develop the good name, credibility, and trust of our business partners, employees, and members of other stakeholders.
- We promote an appropriate work environment, respect for employees, fair remuneration, ongoing training, safety, and hygiene.
- We do not allow any discrimination against the law and interpersonal relationships.
- We support the rational improvement of the shared space and work environment of the company’s employees.
- We encourage honest behavior, courtesy, and personal responsibility in our employees.